About Neil Parrott
• Lifelong Marylander, pro-life advocate, and a proven supporter of traditional family values.
• Second Amendment advocate - supports the right to bear arms, defend property, and protect our borders.
• Believes in a strong military and is tough on crime.
• State Delegate for Washington County, serving his third term.
• Local Business Owner—Traffic Solutions Inc.
• Professional Engineer (P.E.) specializing in traffic engineering.
• B.S., Univ. of Maryland, M.B.A., Mount St. Mary’s University.
• Chairman of MDPetitions.com which revolutionized the Maryland petition process and took three bad bills to referendum.