By submitting the form above, I verify the following statements are accurate and true:
1) This contribution is made from my own funds, and not those of another;
2) This contribution is not made from the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor organization or national bank;
3) I am not a Federal government contractor, nor am I a foreign national who lacks permanent resident status in the United States; and
4) This contribution is made on a personal credit or debit card for which I have the legal obligation to pay, and is made neither on a corporate or business entity card nor on the card of another.
5) By donating you acknowledge that Stripe is processing your donation via the credit card that you have inputted. If you wish to request a refund, please do so within 90 days of the date any of your transactions are processed. Click here to search your donations online.
Federal Election Law requires political committees to report the name, mailing address, occupation and name of employer for each individual whose contributions aggregate in excess of $200 during an election cycle.
Federal election law requires political committees to use best efforts to report the name, mailing address, occupation, and name of employer of individuals whose contributions exceed $200 during an election cycle. An individual may not contribute more than a total of $2800 (maximum for Primary Election) per election to the committee. Federal law prohibits contributions to the committee from the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor organizations or national banks (including corporate or other business entity credit cards), from any person contributing another's funds, from a Federal government contractor, or from a foreign national who lacks permanent resident status.
To donate by check: "Parrott for Congress", P.O. Box 32, Funkstown, MD 21734
All orders are through a very secure network. Your credit card information is never stored in any way. We respect your privacy...